Sunday, November 2, 2008

Worn out?

Yesterday Kayden only took a short nap in the car around 10am, usually if he does that it means he is tired but that he won't go down later. So around 3 we headed out for a late lunch and Kayden decided this was a bad idea, we ended up leaving after getting our drinks and he fell asleep on the car ride home. I transferred him to his crib around 4:15ish and thought he'd take a late afternoon nap. Around 6:30 he woke up and I thought he'd stay up for a bit.....he barely even opened his eyes, nursed back to sleep with the lights on, me talking to daddy, the football game on and everything. I thought this would equal a very early morning wake up but to my surprise he woke up at his normal 6am time? I guess the big events on Halloween really wore my baby out b/c he slept 14 hours!! That is definetely the earliest he has ever went to bed for the night!

1 comment:

Jac said...

I am WAY jealous of that 14 hour sleep!