Yep........I finally did it. Lucky for me I didn't really think too hard about it prior to doing it. I was on my way to get my hair done and had Kayden with me (Kyle was meeting me there to take Kayden home) and I decided on the way to ask Omar if he could cut Kayden's hair for me. So I called him and he said sure and when we arrived I didn't really think twice about it. Kayden was terrified when Omar asked him to sit in the chair, so I sat with him and he cried the whole time. It was pretty sad, a I'm scared to death and an I'm sad cry all in one. And once Omar started cutting he transformed from a baby to a big boy. It is kind of shocking for me to look at him now b/c he just looks so big. It didn't really sink in that he'd had his first haircut until I was driving home after my hair appt and I realized that big moment was over. But he does look so cute and his hair was driving me a bit crazy so I think it is a good thing. But I do miss the whispy, long baby hair on my baby.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
1st Haircut!!!
Yep........I finally did it. Lucky for me I didn't really think too hard about it prior to doing it. I was on my way to get my hair done and had Kayden with me (Kyle was meeting me there to take Kayden home) and I decided on the way to ask Omar if he could cut Kayden's hair for me. So I called him and he said sure and when we arrived I didn't really think twice about it. Kayden was terrified when Omar asked him to sit in the chair, so I sat with him and he cried the whole time. It was pretty sad, a I'm scared to death and an I'm sad cry all in one. And once Omar started cutting he transformed from a baby to a big boy. It is kind of shocking for me to look at him now b/c he just looks so big. It didn't really sink in that he'd had his first haircut until I was driving home after my hair appt and I realized that big moment was over. But he does look so cute and his hair was driving me a bit crazy so I think it is a good thing. But I do miss the whispy, long baby hair on my baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You did it!!!!!!! You are so brave!!! Post pics! Post pics! I want to see!
yeah!! thats so cool kashia, its so scary but good greif its nice when its done huh?
He looks so adorable with his new hair! I love it. T loves it too, she told me. Pretty sure he looks big enough to go get a job now though!
Post a Comment