Look at our cool hats!
Loving Mav of course! I think he really wants him to get bigger so he has a boy in his little group that he can chase the girls with:-)
We get "how cute is that" all the time when others see us out w/ our big group of babies so today we asked for them to take a pic of our cuteness:-)
They did this all on their own without us telling them too! We looked over and they were holding hands:-)
Today we ventured to IKEA with some mommies from our playgroup. The breakfast was....I guess what do you expect for $2. Tula promptly spit the eggs out as if to say these are not eggs guys. And Kayden spit the potatoe fry out too and decided Christa's fruit chip was a much better option. But it was fun sitting and chatting and laughing at our ???able food. And then we went to the kid section of Ikea and the babies thought that was pretty cool that everything was there size and fun colors. And Christa is happy they had beds b/c.......
3 comments:
boy, you are quick! today was fun and that's a great group shot ... they really are a cute bunch!
I love the hats pics. You guys are too cute!
We had fun today. Nothing like changing a poopy diaper in an ikea bedroom!
Bummed I missed that. I do love IKEA! Darn cute hats, thats for sure!
Post a Comment