Tatum and Sara making us all laugh;-)
Audrey playing
Bubble time (also look below a couple posts for the video of Kayden dancing during bubble time!)
Is so much fun!! I think it might be one of Kayden's favorite parts of the week! On Wednesdays we go for our morning walk and then get ready for our breakfast with Audrey and Sara. He now knows this is the routine and he gets excited when I talk about meeting Audrey for breakfast. He also loves to hear that we are going to storytime and he gets to listen to books, ring bells and dance in the bubbles. He is so cute dancing in the bubbles! I just love watching him jump up and run to the bubble machine and wait for the bubbles to start. Such a fun part of the week! Hoping Izzie will like storytime too so that we don't loose our storytime buddies:-)
Today Tatum came to storytime with Grandma and Kayden and Audrey were both excited to see another friend there. Tatum was playing a funny game with Sara that made us all laugh pretty hard:-) Tatum...I think you should show mommy your game;-)
3 comments:
Ha ha ha! Today was LOTS of fun ... I'm loving meeting up for storytime and it's so cute b/c you can tell they are REALLY having a fun time there! PS - I'm sure that Izzie will love it too! :-) And, yes Tatum should play that fun game w/ her mom too! LOL.
I am so glad T got to go! I think Tracie will bring her every other week! Looks so fun!
Looks fun......wish I could have pulled it together and joined you guys. Being 15 minutes late is the story of my life and it doesn't really work when the event is only half an hour. I will try harder next week...looks like fun for the LO's
Post a Comment