Monday, November 17, 2008

Bossy boy!



Kayden had a friend over the other day while his mommy had school stuff to do. Kayden loved playing with Jonah but he was a little bossy while he was here. He wanted Jonah to play with him in his tent that he made on his wagon and when Jonah wanted out he pinned him down inside the wagon and I had to rescue Jonah and let him out. Another time they were reading books in Kayden's chair and Jonah decided he was done, Kayden threw his arm up across Jonah to try and keep him in the chair. I love watching him play with his friends and learn to interact with peers, he is such a funny little guy and I see his personality more and more everyday. He also took on the role of "teacher" and everytime we saw the gorillas in his animal book he taught Jonah how to pound his chest like a gorilla.......I tried to get a video of the boys pounding their chest together but they decided they didn't want the moment captured on video.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh that sounds funny! pounding like a gorilla ... where does he come up with this stuff!?!?