On May 2, 2010 Breck had his first solids! Well...if you can call mashed up banana with water a solid:). He is no longer a 100% breastfed baby. He no longer relies on only me for his nourishment. I was sad. But, he loved them. I knew he would. He ate his whole serving and opened wide for his bites and tried to "help" me feed him. And now he's had sweet potatoes and peas too. My baby is loving all these new tastes and mommy is back on the making babyfood spree. It seems like just yesterday I was making babyfood for Kayden.....but it's been almost 2 years since I had to puree his food, freeze it in cubes and then feed him with a little spoon. Baby boy, please go slowly, mama can't handle you growing up so fast!
Monday, May 10, 2010
Yummy!
On May 2, 2010 Breck had his first solids! Well...if you can call mashed up banana with water a solid:). He is no longer a 100% breastfed baby. He no longer relies on only me for his nourishment. I was sad. But, he loved them. I knew he would. He ate his whole serving and opened wide for his bites and tried to "help" me feed him. And now he's had sweet potatoes and peas too. My baby is loving all these new tastes and mommy is back on the making babyfood spree. It seems like just yesterday I was making babyfood for Kayden.....but it's been almost 2 years since I had to puree his food, freeze it in cubes and then feed him with a little spoon. Baby boy, please go slowly, mama can't handle you growing up so fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment