28 weeks pregnant with Brecken
36 weeks preggo with Kayden
I have been either pregnant or nursing. Crazy. Not sure what made me realize that. Maybe that Kayden is only a little over a month away from being 3! 3 years, 7 months since my body was my own. Some women don't like that. Or get anxious to "have their body back to themselves". Me the eternal mommy, who could probably be Michelle Duggar if Kyle would let me feels like once you become a mommy your body is never your own again. You will forever be a lap to sit on, a shoulder to cry on, a hand to hold, a head to caress, a kiss to give, a hug to wrap around. You are not your own anymore. You are entertwined amongst those little people walking around holding onto your heart. So the fact that I've been pregnant or nursing for the past 3 years, 7 months actually just makes me smile. It is a long time but compared to a lifetime, it's not much at all. And to clarify further, 3 years, 7 months since I have had more than one alchoholic beverage:) Haha, 8 years ago as I turned 21 I would have never imagined that my "drinking" days would be over so soon!
Love you baby boys, so glad that you are the reason I don't get to claim my body as my own.
3 comments:
That is a long time girl! Just think, at least 2 more kids, lots more babies in your belly and little nurslings! How fun! Not more than one drink in almost 4 years....now that is CRAZY:)
~Auntie A
Keep the streak going, start on #3 now! I know you say you want a break this time between nursing and being preggo but I just think that is silly!:)
Love you!
Al
You are an amazing Momma Kaisha! Love this post, shows your true Mama soul! Miss you!
Post a Comment