Monday, May 24, 2010

Goodbye Gummy smile


You can see his teeth here!

Baby boy got his 2nd toofie on Sunday. His first tooth he got 2 weeks ago on Mother's day. That tooth, I had no idea he was getting it. Other than chewing a little more on toys he didn't act different at all. This time, he couldn't sleep and was obviously in pain. Our normally happy as can be baby was a little fussy and up several times at night. When you are a mama that is used to sleeping all night it is hard to be up all night! I was so used to it with Kayden, I never got more than 2 hours of sleep at a time. But this time....Breck loves his sleep. So that means mama gets sleep too! So I knew something was up when he was up crying in the night, poor little man! Well, on Sunday it popped thru. And now he is sleeping again:) yay! I'm sad to see his little baby gummy smile go. It's just one more sign of him getting bigger.
I'll try and get a pic of his toofies, they are still tiny so it's hard to see them well in pictures.

No comments: