http://www.imdb.com/media/rm603357696/tt0892791
One more baby and this is what our bed will look like! Kayden was sleeping in his bed until around 5am or so before baby Breck arrived. Well.....he knows Breck is in our bed and of course doesn't want to be left out (and how can I blame him, I would be bummed too if I knew the whole family was in a big comfy bed except for me). So of course when his little feet come trampling into our room around midnight or 2am or 4am or if we are lucky 7am, we let him sleep in the middle. I know it is just for a short time in our life as a little family with itty bitties so we don't mind. "Let them be little, let them sleep in the middle":) It does get pretty cramped with Daddy, Mommy, Breck and Kayden but we are looking into investing in a bigger bed to give us all more spreading room.
Our morning snuggles are the best. Kayden is on my right side, Breck is on my left and I get to be in the middle of my 2 favortie boys. I wake up to a big smile from Breck and a tickle from Kayden. Pretty sure there is no better way to start your day!
No comments:
Post a Comment