Your 2nd type of food....sweet potatoes, not sure what to think of them!
Aww, baby boy. I told you take to take it slow on your mama. To not grow up very fast because I couldn't handle it. And you didn't listen! I turned around and my tiny newborn snuggled in my arms is now a big 6 month old, rolling all around, sitting up on your own, and eating big boy food. I think with your 2nd baby time goes 2x as fast, because you can't spend all day staring at them like you could with your first. You have other kiddos to chase around, so time just flies. Don't get me wrong baby boy, there are plenty of moments when I just stare at you. My eyes are drawn to your chubby little cheeks and your rolly little arms. There are many times when you fall asleep in my arms and I don't put you down. I just hold you, soak you in and stare into your sleepy eyes. Those are the moments of a lifetime, the ones I will never regret spending that way and the ones I can never get back. I love everything about you, your sweet baby smell, your calm way about you, your big, gorgeous smile, your contagious belly laugh. You are so special to me Brecken Cole. God made you just for our little family, he knew you belonged to us long before we did. You were made in His perfection and I thank Him everyday for you. We are just so very blessed that we "get" you for now. That we get to help you become the amazing person you are meant to be. I can already tell you will do big things baby boy. You have such a happy soul, people are drawn to you, you make them happy and that makes me happy.
At 6 months.....
-you weight 20 pounds! Helping mommy get buff!
-you can sit up, although you will still fall back or to the sides sometimes if you decide you want to reach for something
-roll, squirm and move all around to get to where you want
-eat once a day, 1-2 ice cubes of food. (just started at 6 months, so far you've had bananas, sweet potatoes, peas, apples, and bananas) You get very messy when you eat and usually go right in the bath!
-have one tiny tooth that popped through on Monday, May 10th. Didn't even know you were teething, not extra fussy at all.
-are a very happy baby! Smiles, giggles and laughs fill your day
-Coo and goo alot. Say Mama and dada but don't attach meaning to them yet. Say the G, K and B sound too.
-love to swing in your swing on our big swing set. Love it even more if brother is the one pushing you! You just laugh and laugh in that swing!
-Love your bath!
-Love Fifi, get really excited when she gets close to you, like to pet and touch her
-Like to be read to and look at books, can sit through brother's big boy books and bat at the pages and try and pull the book into your mouth.
-are good on car rides!! (yay!!! this is very exciting to mommy!)
-Love to play outside on a blanket with some toys, grabbing at the grass, looking at the trees.
-Like going on walks in the Ergo or in our double jogging stroller with brother sitting next to you.
-Love your jumperoo, jump like crazy in it. Your already at the top of the slots and are barely not too tall for it! Won't be able to use it for much longer at all.
-wear 6-12 month clothes and they fit you JUST right, won't fit much longer!
-Wear size 3 pamper diapers
-Nurse on demand about every 3-4 hours a day and sometimes once during the night
-sleep in your crib during naps and in bed curled up next to mommy at night
-love happy baby organic puffs, starting to figure out the pincher grasp to get them into your mouth:)
-LOVE mum mums!
You are just a delight Breck. We all love you to pieces and are having so much fun watching you grow! Love you to the moon and back a million times little man!
1 comment:
Adorable! He is just precious Kaish.
Love~ Auntie A
Post a Comment