Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Great Day!






On Monday the boys and I met Amity and her boys at the Omaha zoo. It is the best zoo. They say it's #2 to San Diego's zoo. But I've been to both alot and I have to disagree. Omaha's zoo is the best. San Diego's has amazing weather, I'll give it that. And a great assortment of animals. But Omaha's zoo is better. It has amazing habitats for the animals and a huge assortment of animals. We were there for 6 hours and didn't even get to one of the biggest exhibits, the desert (but we have lived in the desert for the past 5 years...so it was the exhibit I was most okay with missing). Go Omaha for having such a great zoo. So happy we are now a short drive from it! Hope to visit it alot this summer!
Kayden loved the petting zoo and ran to see all the animals, no fear at all. He could spend hours at each animal exhibit and LOVED the aquarium. Breck loved the aquarium too, his favorite part for sure. Cole and Kayden finally started to act like "Friends" at the end of our day but hopefully with more visits they will realize they love eachother as much as Amity and I love eachother! Breck was bigger than Carsen and 6 months younger than him:) So when they were both in my jogging stroller I got the "how old are your twins", "your so lucky to get twins" comments ALOT. Sometimes I'd set them straight...but most of the time pushing "twins" and chasing Kayden I just smiled and nodded.

No comments: