Wednesday, June 4, 2008

While the daddies are away....




The mommies and the babies will play;-) Daddy went to KC on Monday for work and Christa's hubby John just happened to be out of town for work too...so we mommies decided we needed to entertain eachother. On Monday Kayden and I were at a playdate at Maria's house and when we got home Christa came over and we had Old Chicago pizza (yes daddy, mommy had your favorite without you;-) While Christa and I were eating dinner the babies were playing in the family room and we look over to see Tula wrapping her arm around Kayden and Kayden reciprocated and wrapped his arm around Tula.......then he leaned in for the big smooch and the not so steady babies toppled to the ground on top of eachother. It is so fun watching them become such great friends and I can't wait to tell them all about how they used to play when they were tiny. After dinner we took the babies for a walk to the park in Kayden's red wagon (and Kayden told Tula she needs to be a Husker fan;-) and let them swing on the swings. On Tuesday we met for lunch at the Cheesecake factory and then walked around the mall. And today we went to Megan's for a swim and then out for ice cream with Maria and Emma. We have been busy these three days but it was so nice to have other adults to talk to because if I would have stayed home for three days I think I would have forgotten anything but babytalk! Today is Wednesday and daddy was supposed to be back tonight but his flight was messed up because of the storms so he is stuck in KC for another night and Kayden is definetely missing his daddy! And daddy missed his baby doing "so big" for the first time. Out of the blue yesterday he started doing "so big" and today I caught it on video (see below). Our baby is such a little ham, I am so in love! Come home soon daddy!

No comments: