Today we walked in to Kayden sitting in a planter. He thought he was so cool and smiled big at us and then preceeded climbing from one planter to the other and popping up and down in them:-)
He has also started putting his phone, our house phone and my cell phone to his ear and "talking". I'm really surprised he is doing this because whenever people talk to him on the phone I put the phone on speaker phone, so he doesn't do the hand to ear motion. But he is one observant little boy and must have picked up on my frequent phone usage and is imitating it!
4 comments:
Kayden, you are too cute. I know what you are trying to do. You are a Ladies man already and brushing up on your phone skills so you can start dialing all the girls from Mom's group when Mommy isn't looking. Tula says thats fine, just call her first!
Kaisha- he is so handsome. I do love him.
Cool new toy Kayden!
Love the flower pot pictures! Wow, already putting the phone up to his ear...what an intelligent boy!
such fun kayden! and wow is he walking a ton these days!
Post a Comment