Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I love...



*The way your eyes light up when daddy walks in the door
*How excited you get to go for a walk in your red car
*All the little faces you make
*Your whispy little curls on the back of your head
*Your jibber jabber to Fifi
*Your unsteady little legs walking around all the furniture and pushing whatever you can find to help you walk
*The way you snuggle with me when you nurse
*How you can still find a way to fit between my curled up legs to nurse in the middle of the night
*How you are reaching for me to pick you up before I even get in your bedroom
*How happy you are to be taken out of your carseat
*How excited you get to go swimming
*The look on your face when you see me walk through a door
*How you wave to me when your playing just to let me know you are watching me
*Looking at your sweet face first thing in the morning
*Your little dancing bootie whenever your music turns on
*How proud you are to wave, clap, blow kisses, and do signs
*Everytime you say mama
*How you follow me around the house
*Watching you eat blueberries
*How you love to rip up any paper you find
*Watching you play tug of war with Fifi
*How you love to hang onto my legs and walk with me
*Watching you play with your friends
*Your hugs and kisses
*The way you splash in the bathtub and help us "clean up" your bath toys
*Rocking you to sleep
*The way you tease daddy and I and pretend your going to share and then take it back
*Your baby soft skin, your toes, your nose, your fingers and your cute belly
I love everything about you! You are perfect to me and my dream come true!

4 comments:

Christa said...

I love you too Kayden=)

Jac said...

We love you too Kayden! Kaisha, you made me cry. Thanks a lot.

Anonymous said...

Kaisha, you are the sweetest mommy ever! Loved the list ...

Anonymous said...

Kayden you are such a big boy grandma loves you so much too bad you live so far away or I would see you everyday. I can't believe you are so big and walking. Go baby go!