Today Kayden took 3 steps from the table chair to daddy! Luckily we both were there to watch it. I grabbed the video camera to try and get a duplicate of the moment but he wasn't having it with the camera on, I guess he was being camera shy. Daddy was so happy he got to see the little man take his steps! I'm trying to really cherish these crawling days because I know very soon my baby will no longer crawl and will be a walker from then on out. What a big boy he is becoming before our very eyes!
3 comments:
Yay Kayden!!!!! But slow down...remember we talked about this and you are not allowed to grow too fast. Easy does it!
Go Kayden! How awesome for you! Wont be long before you can run around with Danica!
Go Kayden!!! It happens so fast and all of a sudden they are walking. Cant wait to see him do it!
Post a Comment