Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Look!


Kayden's cool new potty!

What Kayden got! He used to be terrified of the big potty so I didn't push it and then one day he asked to sit on it before his bath, so now he sits on the potty before bath every night. So the other day we were shopping and decided to check out the big boy potties, I was going to get him a prince one that sang when he pottied. Well Kayden had different ideas, he spotted the truck potty and was sold. So we now have a truck potty, that he loves. When you go potty in it you are rewarded with truck sounds.....can it get any better than that for a little boy?:-) When we first put it together he wanted to drive it around like a truck. And today when his friend Jake came over to play before going to his play room he had to stop in the bathroom to show him his potty. He also thinks he is so cool when he sits on it. So far he hasn't actually went potty in it but I'm excited that he likes it and thinks it is a novelty. I'm not going to push the issue, I'm just glad it is a positive thing right now.
Uncle Kurt and Mark......don't you wish they had truck potties when you were little??

1 comment:

Jac said...

Its so cool I want a truck potty! How awesome you found that. I am not crazy about T's princess potty but we will see. Hoping he pee pee's on it real soon!