Viola & Kayden
Viola (Bec's little one), Allie (Amy's little one....not so little anymore, when we met she was in preschool and now she is in 2nd grade!) and Kayden
Are the best, I loved them when I worked in the schools, a 3 day weekend was such a nice treat. And now that I'm not working they are alot of fun because they are a great day to meetup with my old gang from Wildflower. On Monday we met my friends for lunch at the Cheesecake factory at the Biltmore for a fun lunch. Kayden got to sit next to his buddy Viola and mommy was able to have some great chat time with her girlfriends (and Uncle Brent;-). Mommy got a salad and Andrea was sitting across from Kayden and had french fries. Well, Andrea decided to share a fry w/ Kayden and from then on "fre fry, pease (french fry, please)" "ta tu (thank you)" was all I heard during lunch. I think Andrea wondered why she started it..... After lots of "Girl talk" Uncle Brent decided Kayden needed some "running time" so he took him outside and over to Borders and bought him some fun books while mommy got to chat some more. Uncle Brent is such a fun Uncle and Kayden loves spending time with him and when he tells him all about basketball! Since we had to drive all the way North for lunch we also made a trip to the zoo to see the animals, Kayden loves going to the zoo and seeing all the animals and I love the nice walk outside!
During lunch I also realized one of the many reasons teaching to "Share" can be so hard. Kayden kept wanting to share his sippy, his food and his fork with Viola. Mommy kept telling him not to share those things. So...imagine how confusing it is, share this at this time, but not this with this person, yes, share that, but no, don't share those.............no wonder kiddos can't figure out how to share until they are 3, it can be pretty confusing!
1 comment:
So much fun seeing you guys!
Post a Comment