Friday, January 16, 2009

"Broke"

Yesterday when Kayden and I were leaving the park he decided to drag his dump truck along as I pulled him in the wagon. I told him he should put it in so it didn't "Break" but he kept thinking it was cool to drag it. Sure enough the dumper part fell off from the truck part. So I had him leave it at the front porch with the wagon and told him when daddy got home he'd fix it. About 20 or so minutes later we were playing in the playroom and daddy came home, Kayden ran to him and pulled him to the front door all the way saying "broke, broke, broke". I had totally forgotten about the dump truck, probably b/c it wasn't a "big deal" to me, but to him he was really worried about his broken truck and instantly wanted daddy to fix it. Funny little people toddlers are!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uh oh, daddy is already Mr. Fixit=)
Love-C