When I look at his little face I just see....sweet perfection!
About a month or so ago when Kyle was out of town for work I thought I'd be "fun mom" and make Kayden's bath a bubble bath. Bathtime has always been "daddy and Kayden time" so I thought I'd mix it up to make up for the fact that daddy wasn't there. Well....Kayden was not happy his bath had bubbles in it, I actually had to drain the water and start over without bubbles. I was surprised bc he always loves bubble time at storytime and when we blow bubbles outside. Well lately he has found a new love for bubbles, he has always liked them but now they are super cool. He has to bring bubbles when we go to the park and he loves that he can blow them on the wand like a big boy. Bubbles is also one of my favorite words that he says, it is so perfect and sounds so cute coming from his tiny little person:-) Anyway, with our new found bubble love I decided to try a bubble bath again last night bc daddy was consumed with the big cardinals game during bathtime. And last night he loved his bubble bath, and mommy got to hear "bubbles" over and over and it made me smile the whole time I was bathing him!
3 comments:
Oh, yes! Bubbles! Can't leave home with out them...I remember that!
It was great seeing you guys at Christmas!
Love, Heather B.
T loves her bubbles too. Goes right to the cabinet before bath and gets them out for me to pour them in! Super cute pics of K!
that looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment