Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"Jac Jac"

Lately Kayden is really into his Auntie Jaclyn, he asks for her randomly and calls her "Jac Jac". The other day we were in the park and he started saying "Jac Jac" b/c he wanted to walk to her house, he also thinks she should be at every playdate with friends and gets sad if I tell him she is at work. Jaclyn swears she doesn't sneak him chocolate when I'm not around but I'm not sure...she claims it is because when she babysat him for Kyle's Christmas party she let him stay up until 11:30pm and that makes her the "cool auntie". They say it takes a village to raise a child and I'm so glad he has some amazing women (and men:-) around him to teach him those things I can't!
Now Tatum...I'm waiting for "Kaisha", or "Kaish" or anything similar works for me:-)

1 comment:

Jac said...

Melts my heart that he asks for me!! I love it. We bonded when he stayed at our house and stayed up till 11:30...what other auntie takes them for a walk at 11:00 pm cause she left her keys at the park?? I love JKayden as if he were my own. I will work with T on her "Kaisha"