Thursday, January 15, 2009

Isn't this the truth......

"One hundred years from now
It won't matter
What kind of car I drove
What kind of house I lived in
How much money I had in the bank
Nor what my cloths looked like
BUT
The world may be a little better
Because, I was important
In the life of a child."


Love you!

I love being a SAHM soooo much. I love every moment I have with Kayden, even when he is trying to grab the poo out of his diaper when I'm changing him and we are fighting over getting his bumm wiped, I love that it is me trying to wipe his booty and me watching him laugh hysterically while I try to work around his hands. Someone sent this to me today and it just explains so well why I do what I do. Of course I could work and make a good salary, and "use my masters degree" as many people ask me why I don't, but at the end of the day, I wouldn't be happy being away from Kayden, so it wouldn't be worth all the money in the world. Thank you so much Kyle, for giving me the amazing gift of getting to parent Kayden all day, every day. You work so hard and give us such a great life and I don't thank you enough for what you do. You are my hero for giving so much for our family everyday! Thanks for giving me that chance to make a difference in our child (future children's:-) lives! Love you babe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are one lucky wifey/mommie to have Kyle as your hubby and to get to be a SAHM! So glad I get to be a SAHM with you=)
Love you guys! C