So excited for his big boy bed!!
One last photo in his crib.....tears
Isn't this the truth:
"Babies Don't Keep
Cleaning and scrubbing
Can wait till tomorrow,
For babies grow up
We've learned to our sorrow.
So quiet down cobwebs,
Dust go to sleep,
I'm rocking my baby,
And babies don't keep."
On Sunday Kyle switched Kayden's crib to a big boy bed (well, compared to a crib a toddler bed is such a big boy bed!). He loves his big boy bed and thinks he is so cool. He was all smiles after it was finished and was running from one side to the other in it. Today it really hit me that he is out of the crib when he woke up from his nap, climbed out of his bed, opened his bedroom door and walked down the hall to find me! WOW, am I really to that point already? I find myself staring at him a little longer now when I rock him to sleep and squeezing him a little harder when I give him a hug. He is growing so fast and I feel like these next 6 months are going to be a dramatic change before my eyes and I don't know if I'm ready for it yet!
2 comments:
How in the world will you ever put him to bed if there are no sides on the bed to keep him in? T will be in a crib till she is 12 I am sure. The kid would never go to bed!
holy crap i cannot believe it! it's really a big boy bed - i'm not ready for K to be in that yet i don't think! again brave mama ... audrey still very much needs to be "contained" ... love the pics!
Post a Comment