Santa brought Kyle and I bikes for Christmas and we just bought Kayden his trailor for behind the bike and went for our first ride yesterday and Kayden loved the fast movement of the bike. He had to bring Jax with him on the bike ride and loved having his snacks and drink with him in his little carriage, he was so relaxed he fell asleep! We are excited for alot more family bike rides!
3 comments:
Sweet Ride dude!! It makes my car look like a piece.
-Uncle Philly
Just want to tell you that I read your blog posts over and over because I just love the way you write so much. Your love for Kayden pours out in your blogging and it is so amazing to see that love in words!
Love you guys!
~C
awesome bike and trailer! We really need to get bikes so we can ride together!
Post a Comment