Friday, October 24, 2008

The proof!


He really did fall asleep at Red Robin yesterday after the pumpkin patch! He must have been super tired b/c he slept for 3 hours which is a long time for him! Thanks so much Megan for taking the photo and sending it to me! That will make me smile for years to come;-)

5 comments:

Mikays Mommy said...

that was the cutest thing EVER

Christa said...

oh Kayden, that is so adorable! What a precious memory for your Mommy to have. You are so sweet.

Oh, to be one again....

Anonymous said...

Aw, look at his sweet little face!
Anna

Jac said...

That is freaking hilarious! I love it. Especially from him, he is crazy just like T and I could never imagine T doing anything like that.

Anonymous said...

I am SO GLAD you got a picture of this; it was the cutest ever! I can only imagine how tired he was so have slept like that !