Thursday, October 30, 2008

"Franks & Beans!"

Is what Kyle calls Kayden's "area". And now my 1 year old "finds" his franks and beans whenever Kyle says this lovely, attractive phrase. Funtimes, Kyle is very lucky I think I love him b/c this could be a breaker for us;-) He also taught him what beer is and now if anyone is in the grocery store buying beer he announces it to the world........over and over. On Friday before our trip to the cabin I was buying Kyle some beer for the weekend and he repeated "beer" throughout the store just so if someone didn't know I was buying beer they did after he informed them;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is by far my favorite story to date! I am still laughing everytime I think about it. Totally something Kyle would do and great comedy for his uncle.

-Uncle Philly

Anonymous said...

Lovely. It's a good thing Kyle got a boy! These stories are too cute; I can just picture K in the store pointing and saying "beer." Love it!

Jac said...

I love more than anything that he says beer. I also love he can point to his franks and beans!! Too funny that its your kiddo doing that!