Friday, October 17, 2008

Boo!


My cutie in his halloween pjs that he picked out!

"Ghost"

He LOVES this truck book! It's so funny to see him carrying this big book over to me for me to read to him. His favorite trucks are the school bus and the concrete mixer.

Yesterday I put a pair of Kayden's comfy pants on from last spring to go for our morning walk. He thought he was all cool in his pants and then I look down and see that they are floodpants and start laughing. He promptly started crying:( And then Kyle walked in and saw him and started laughing too and he cried harder and tried to rip the pants off. I was in shock that he knew that it was the pants we were laughing at and that he could feel those feelings of embarressment. I instantly felt bad for laughing at him and making him feel that way but in a way it was amazing knowing his little self could feel those feelings.
So, yesterday we went shopping w/ Auntie Jaclyn and Tatum to find Kayden some new comfy hang out at home pants. We found lots at Gap and now he doesn't have to be embarressed of his pants. We went to Rubios for lunch and my picky eater ate almost his whole quesadilla and loved the rice. So I guess if I'm ever out and need a lunch for Kayden Rubio's it is! I love when I find a food the little stinker will actually eat!
We also made a pitstop at Carter's to get some more jammies. Kayden saw the "ghost" pjs and HAD to have them. He was hugging them and wouldn't let them go. So I discovered I am that mother that can't say no to my child and he now has halloween pjs that he can only wear for 2 more weeks. BUT when he put them on last night and was saying "ghost" over and over and pointing to the ghost on his belly it made the wasted $10 all worth it! I would buy him 10 more halloweeen pjs if it would make him that happy;-)
I just can't get enough of you baby boy! You are so precious and have so much personality. You spread your love all over the place and it warms my heart so much! I love watching you hug all the things you "love".

2 comments:

Jac said...

He really is the cutest boy ever!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these pjs... they really are too cute! The new pic on the top of your blog is the best.