Sunday, August 17, 2008

Yours, mine and ours





Last night we had dinner with our friends and Kayden let Tula borrow his shoes and I tried her water shoes on him to see what size I should order him. Well he thought he was pretty funky in the crazy shoes and Tula thought it was hysterical, she busted out in belly laughs everytime she ran into him. They were doing laps around the kitchen and showing off their cool shoes to Kyle and John. The site was pretty funny to watch. I love those baby belly laughs so much! The babies are all playing really well together right now and teaching each other new tricks, Tula now likes to pull toys because Kayden showed her it was "cool" and Kayden likes to go down slides because Tatum told him it was fun. Peer pressure already! Oh yes, another highlight of the evening, Kayden wouldn't eat his dinner in the highchair so I took him out, Tatum took his place and then preceeded to throw food on the ground and Kayden decided it was yummy to eat his veggies off the floor??!? What a crazy kid, I guess he thinks Fifi is a good role model??

No comments: