Fall asleep like this?? I usually have to read him Goodnight moon, say our prayers with his prayer bear, nurse and rock him to sleep while we sing our songs. Daddy can lay on the couch, let Kayden play and when he gets tired he'll come up and lay on daddy and fall asleep, but he would never do this for me. So Friday night I wanted to watch the opening ceremonies of the olympics and I decided to see if he might do it for me that night. Well he nursed, climbed off of me and went and laid down on the ground. We thought he was just being a little turkey and would stand back up after teasing us. But he fell asleep! I was shocked, I didn't think he'd ever do something like that. I remember my cousin Erica falling asleep on her mommy's briefcase and thinking it was the cutest thing ever but I never thought he'd be a baby to do those random sleep acts but he had one!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Did he really?
Fall asleep like this?? I usually have to read him Goodnight moon, say our prayers with his prayer bear, nurse and rock him to sleep while we sing our songs. Daddy can lay on the couch, let Kayden play and when he gets tired he'll come up and lay on daddy and fall asleep, but he would never do this for me. So Friday night I wanted to watch the opening ceremonies of the olympics and I decided to see if he might do it for me that night. Well he nursed, climbed off of me and went and laid down on the ground. We thought he was just being a little turkey and would stand back up after teasing us. But he fell asleep! I was shocked, I didn't think he'd ever do something like that. I remember my cousin Erica falling asleep on her mommy's briefcase and thinking it was the cutest thing ever but I never thought he'd be a baby to do those random sleep acts but he had one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yeah kayden!!! give mommy a break! mikay has done that once.... so fun
OMG those are the cutest pics, he looks just exhausted! glad you caught a break! :)
Post a Comment