Sunday, August 3, 2008

My Little protector




Kayden walked into the room I was in after daddy changed his diaper and I saw this! Daddy said he was "moving around alot";-) Funny times in daddyland!






Cute monkey stories.......

When daddy and I were "horsing around" Kayden decided he didn't like it and started pushing Kyle off me and yelling at him. When Kyle stopped tickling me Kayden then stood between my legs as if to say "back off daddy". It is so cute to know I have my own little body guard now;-)

Kayden now loves to push, pull heavy things and gets very mad when he can't move it. Daddy's workbag was giving him some trouble and he got pretty mad at it!

Daddy is excited b/c Kayden now is our little helper. We were eating dinner and Kayden wanted attention so Kyle gave him an old receipt off the table and told him to throw it in the garbage and Kayden went and put it in the trashcan, came back and asked for me "work". For the rest of our meal he kept throwing trash away for us. The funniest part was when we asked him to throw away an old magazine, he took it and walked over to the trash, said no and then brought it over to the magazine holder. I was shocked that he decided it wasn't "trash" according to him. When I was getting ready to put water bottles in the fridge he wanted to play in the pantry so he came over. I gave him a water bottle to occupy him thinking nothing of it and jokingly said "put the water bottle in the fridge". To my surprise he walked over to the fridge and waited for Kyle to open the door, then he put it on the shelf where I always put them. He continued to come back for more water bottles and helped me stock the shelves. He also took his dirty laundry to the laundry room when I asked him to and got me the D for his puzzle that was across the room when we were putting his name puzzle together. After his nap I asked him to put his monitor on the charge base, he walked into the room and tried but couldn't reach it so I found it on the floor next to the nightstand the charge base was on. Daddy said it in a cute way "it is like he is learning a foreign language and understands way more than he can say". He is right, Kayden is a little sponge right now and is soaking up so much so quickly. I can't believe how much he changes from day to day! Daddy also realized he needs to really watch what he says around our little sponge b/c he doesn't want him to soak up something mommy will be mad about!!!

Some other fun new words he now says grandma and Mark when we look at pictures of Mark or Grandma. They both got to hear them on the phone yesterday, now we are working on Kurt b/c Uncle Kurt is coming to visit this month!

No comments: