Friday, August 29, 2008

Kisses for Tatum!


A big smackaroo

Watching the garbage truck go by

Tatum trying to figure out if she likes tiny doggies!

Tatum came to play with Kayden this morning and they had so much fun! Tatum's mommy worked last night at the NICU so she needed to sleep, so Tatum came and played with Kayden for the morning. They ate breakfast together and they entertained themselves in the playroom for awhile, they had a dance party together and they had fun terrorizing Fifi. When it came time for naptime I was a little stumped on what to do, not sure how mommies of twins swing it....as I was trying to figure it out Josh called and said he was on his way to pick Tater up b/c his next meeting had cancelled and the power was out at his building from our storm last night. So I just entertained 2 tired babies until Josh arrived and then Kayden crashed. We had lots of fun watching you Tatum! Hope you have a great time in Cali and don't miss us too much while we are in WA!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice friend giving kisses!
Auntie

Jac said...

I love that he kissed her! Thanks again for watching her. You are the best!