Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Welcome Baby Maverick!


Kayden's very good friend Tula just became a big sister on Friday! My friend Christa popped out a 9 pound 2 ounce baby with no medication! She was in labor for less than 3 hours........she is my hero and I am SO jealous of her! I got to hold baby Maverick John Coppola on Saturday morning when he was about 16 hours old, I loved hearing his tiny newborn sounds and seeing his little froggy legs tucked up high and his brand new smell, brought back so many memories of a year ago. He is so precious and I love him already! Sunday Jaclyn and I went to hang out with Christa and her tiny baby and we got to see how cute Tula is with him and you can tell she is in love! Now I just have to get over her extremely easy labor so that I can continue being friends with her (just kidding Christa, you know I love you and I'm so happy that you did such an amazing job bringing him into the world!)

Congrats Coppola family, you are the sweetest little family of 4 now! We are so excited to get to know baby Maverick better!
Love ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Christa! Glad things went so well, they are both precious!
Grandma W