Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Cool looking little dude!


Kayden loves to go for rides in his wagon in the house. He climbs in it and then signs "more" his waying of telling me "I want" and we ride around the house. Today he insisted that Fifi get in with him:-)

Yesterday I took Kayden to the doctor because he had been so irritable and had ran a low grade temp for a few days......I thought I better have his ears checked. I am thinking of having my mom order me an otoscope b/c I always worry that his ears are bugging him when he is teething and I'd hate for him to be in ear pain and me to attribute it to his teeth. Well his ears are fine so that was a wasted trip to the doctor, but at least I know his ears are fine and don't have to worry about it. He weighs 21 pounds 14 ounces but they didn't check his height because his one year appt is on August 20th so we'll find out then. So I have been keeping Kayden in his diaper at home just b/c he has ran a little warmer lately. Yesterday he saw his shoes and insisted we put his shoes on, so I had a little diapered baby with shoes on, he gave me my laughs for the day.


3 comments:

Christa said...

Yay Kayden, glad you are feeling better and everything is okay with your ears!!! Tula is missing you so much this week and can't wait to play again soon!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Kayden you look so cute in your diaper and shoes. Love grammie