Monday, August 31, 2009

Money, Money, Money!


Giving the banker your "Meme"

Walking into the bank to make your 1st deposit!

High Roller!

Impressed by your big stash of $$!

You love money or as you call it "meme". You love when G&G send you some in the mail, you have to put it right in your piggy bank. I've asked you if you want to spend it or put it in your piggy and you always want to save it (glad you are like this since mommy is soooo bad at saving money!). After we got back from Nebraska you had some meme that grandma had given you and I asked you if you wanted to spend it or put it in your bank, you said bank. I said okay, after we put that in your bank, mommy needs to deposit this check in the bank. You said "my meme in bank", I thought you meant your piggy, but you told me you wanted to put it in the real bank. I was a big nervous about this b/c you like to look at your meme and I didn't think you'd understand the concept of it still being there but not tangible. But I decided to go w/ it anyway, we counted your meme up and put it in an envelope and headed to the bank to start you your very own savings account. You felt so cool showing the banker your money and wanted to make sure you got a receipt:). I took some pics of you giving your $$ to the bank so that if you freaked out I could show you where it was. But so far you are totally fine w/ your $$ being in the bank. Everytime we drive by our bank you point to it and say "my meme in bank mommy":) And now your patiently waiting for grandma to send you some more $$ to make your 2nd deposit into your new account! I bet grandma is glad she started this love for $$ that you have:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kayden love for money is ok it is always good to save for what ever you want. love grandma and grandpa

Anonymous said...

That is so cool!!
Anna

Christa said...

a-dorable Kayden!

Maria Sauerbrei said...

That's so cute.

Anonymous said...

seriously? that is so funny!