I think that is why God had us invent vacations, to remind us that life is good. With all of the economy/recession stress, talk and news sometimes you forget what is so great about life. Especially with pregnancy hormones running through you and making everything seem so much more stressful. But while we were on our trip, I sat on my beach blanket, was feeling baby boy dancing in my belly and watching my hubby and little boy play in the sand and I realized that all is perfect in my world. I have my dream come true right in front of me and inside me....the rest doesn't really matter. It's not what is important. I'm so glad that we had this week together as a family of 3 and that it all went so perfectly.
Kayden, you were a trooper the whole drive to San Luis Obispo, you did great. You watched movies, read books, sang songs and napped and chatted with mommy and daddy. We ate at fun places, hung out on the beach, had lots of ice cream treats :), went on a boat ride and a kayak ride, laid in bed together at night and watched movies at night, went on walks in the fresh beach air, and went to a farm and fed animals and picked berries and peaches. It was a great week. I week filled with lots of love and special Kayden time, just what I wanted for you on our last trip as a family of three.
3 comments:
So glad you had so much fun on your trip. Can't believe another little one is almost here!
Love~Auntie A
Great post Kaish. I think all too often we forget the good stuff cause things can get so stressful! Looks like you had so much fun....conting down the days till next summer when we can all go! LOL. But seriously....
you're onto something here kaisha! i am so glad you had a great trip & so cute that you got to have a finale with just kayden. the pics are really sweet - love the one of you and kayden on the beach together; adorable! and i have to say you are the most creative when it comes to vacations and what you do - picking fruit - you are too cute! next time can we tag along? really.
Post a Comment