Monday, August 17, 2009

28 weeks!


Here is a picture of you in my belly at 28 weeks with big brother giving you kisses

Here is a pic of how big mommy's belly was at 28 weeks!

This pregnancy has really flown by. Kayden keeps me so busy and I love that the time is going quickly, I remember feeling like it went so slow with Kayden b/c I was so anxious to be a mommy. I'm very excited to meet you baby boy but luckily I don't just sit around waiting like I did w/ Kayden, your big brother keeps me busy so it feels like I'm going to get to meet you sooner than I met him. You are an active little man! I thought Kayden was active in my belly but I'm pretty sure you have him beat! You are up a good portion of the night doing your dancing and gymnastics, sometimes if I'm laying next to daddy it wakes him up b/c you kick and hit his arm if it's by my belly! Your pretty active throughout the day too and love to kick and move your arms when your big brother talks to you or when mommy reads you guys stories. You seem to really like when the stories have rhymes, your big brother did too.
We just had an ultrasound on Tuesday (8-11-09) and you were 2.8 pounds and still measuring about a week bigger than your due date. You had the hiccups while we were watching you on the TV and brother loved seeing your face and watching you move around. Your placenta is still really low so we have to have another ultrasound at 34 weeks to see if it's moved more, if it hasn't you will come out of my belly by c-section, if it's moved more than hopefully we won't need surgery to get to meet you!
Mommy passed her glucose test!! Yay, that means no special diet for me!! And my blood pressure continues to stay right around where it always is so yay again!

We are just so excited to meet you and see what you look like and touch and snuggle you! I can't wait for you to join our family little man!!

4 comments:

Jac said...

We cant wait to meet you either little man!

Anonymous said...

You look awesome Kaisha! More active than Kayden...is that possible? J/k!
Kimmie

Christa said...

Yay! Baby growing big and strong, can't wait to see your precious face...

Anonymous said...

love the udpate & SUPER cute bump!