Thank you Lord for blessing me with the opportunity to stay home with my little boy. Thank you that on Tuesday I got to watch him wait at the front window for his friend to come over so we could go to the Children's museum. That I got to hold his sweet little hand in mine as we walked to the front door with anticipation. That I got to see his face light up when we walked inside. That I was the one watching him run gleefully doing "the Kayden" (where his hips swing side to side, his legs hop and his arms wave as he runs) towards the stairs to go to the fun rooms to play in. That we got to spend hours watching balls drop, "grocery shopping", eating pretend meals, racing cars, making pretend ice cream cones, painting, and going through tunnels and the noodle room. That I got to watch his little head drift off in a happy sleep on our way home from our fun day. Thank you so much for giving me this precious time with my son. I am forever in awe of the gift you have given us and so happy I get to spend my days with him, watching him discover this world we live in everyday.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Thank you
Thank you Lord for blessing me with the opportunity to stay home with my little boy. Thank you that on Tuesday I got to watch him wait at the front window for his friend to come over so we could go to the Children's museum. That I got to hold his sweet little hand in mine as we walked to the front door with anticipation. That I got to see his face light up when we walked inside. That I was the one watching him run gleefully doing "the Kayden" (where his hips swing side to side, his legs hop and his arms wave as he runs) towards the stairs to go to the fun rooms to play in. That we got to spend hours watching balls drop, "grocery shopping", eating pretend meals, racing cars, making pretend ice cream cones, painting, and going through tunnels and the noodle room. That I got to watch his little head drift off in a happy sleep on our way home from our fun day. Thank you so much for giving me this precious time with my son. I am forever in awe of the gift you have given us and so happy I get to spend my days with him, watching him discover this world we live in everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
this looks like a VERY fun day! thank goodness for our moments with our beloved LOs, huh? awesome post!
Kaisha, you are the best mommy ever. I love how you take in each moment!
Oops that last comment is from me, Auntie A!
Sweet post Kaisha. It is such a blseeing to watch them take in the world.
Kayden grandma wishes she could have ate pizza with you. I also would have had a cupcake too love grandma
Post a Comment