Friday, February 27, 2009

Fun Sunday


He kept asking for "more" sand to be
poured on him





On Sunday we took a walk to Fulton ranch and decided to stop at a different park than we usually do b/c the normal one had a bday party at it and was super busy. The park we went to was empty so we had it all to ourselves. Kayden had so much fun playing with mommy and daddy and Fifi in the green grass and sand. I always thought once I was a stay-at-home mom that weekends wouldn't be as exciting as they were when I worked 5 days a week, b/c I'd have everyday off. But I still love weekends because we are all together as a family and I love seeing Kayden with his daddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woah - that sand looks like a lot of fun (and a big mess - i'm impressed!)