with this photo!! Sunday Auntie Jac Jac had a superbowl party and while the daddies were busy cheering for the Cardinals the mommies spent alot of time chatting and playing with the toddlers & babies that were at the event. Tatum had her water table set up and Audrey and Kayden got all wet, so we stripped them down and they ran around in their diapers for awhile before we put new clothes on them. At one point they were both looking out at the doggies in their diapers and this is the site we saw! They look so innocent and adorable standing there in their little birthday suits! I think it is one of my favorite photos ever of Kayden with one of his friends.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
I'm so in love!
with this photo!! Sunday Auntie Jac Jac had a superbowl party and while the daddies were busy cheering for the Cardinals the mommies spent alot of time chatting and playing with the toddlers & babies that were at the event. Tatum had her water table set up and Audrey and Kayden got all wet, so we stripped them down and they ran around in their diapers for awhile before we put new clothes on them. At one point they were both looking out at the doggies in their diapers and this is the site we saw! They look so innocent and adorable standing there in their little birthday suits! I think it is one of my favorite photos ever of Kayden with one of his friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I must have missed that moment but I am so glad you guys got it on film! Audrey and Kayden we so cute in their diapers at the party. I have to admit I am impressed that Miss Tatum stayed fully clothed that night!
I join the club of loving this pic - it's so darn cute! So glad you picked up the camera to get this!
That is the cutest picture I have ever seen of two little bums!
Love,
Auntie A
Post a Comment