Daddy and I got Kayden a table and chairs this weekend b/c he loves sitting at them at his friend's houses and he was soooo happy to have his own table and chairs. He sat one of his bears across from him and ate his breakfast there on Monday, he would eat some cereal and then give some to his bear. It was soo stinkin cute to watch, I just am so in love with my little boy! He also loves to color at his table, play with his play dough and do puzzles. He is so good at all his puzzles, he matches like a pro and can give me each puzzle piece I ask for, he does the 2+ puzzles like a champ. (he doesn't get these puzzle skills from me at all, I hated puzzles growing up, but daddy likes them and so does grandma W so it must be from them:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment