Tuesday, February 3, 2009
"Sit here daddy"
Kayden has a new little technique, when he has decided his playtime with daddy is over he walks daddy to the office and demands he sit in the computer chair? Then he walks out, shuts the door and heads to find me. He has done this twice now and it makes daddy and I laugh so hard. The first time was earlier this week when he didn't want daddy to give him his bath. Daddy always does the bath so I'm not sure what was up. When asked if he wanted to take his bath, he walked daddy in, sat him the chair and came and found me and pulled me to the bathroom and started his water (and shut the door behind us in the bathroom!!!). Last night was the 2nd time, I had just gotten home from my night with my clients and was in the shower, he must have heard me and Kyle was trying to divert him so I could finish showering, but he put daddy in the computer chair and came and talked to me while I showered. We have no idea why he would do this, or why he thinks the office chair is where daddy should go but it is pretty funny:-) Everyday he thinks of something new!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment