Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pee Pee in the POTTY!!!!


Checking out what he left behind:-)

Whoo hooo!! Wednesday, February 4th Kayden went pee pee in his potty for the first time! We had him sit on his potty before bathtime like we always do and this time he went pee! We didn't realize it at first b/c I didn't have the bowl in right so he didn't get his truck sounds as the reward like we were expecting, but when I peeked in there was a good amount of potty in it and I adjusted the bowl and the truck revved up for him and he got super excited while we all clapped and freaked out about how big he was. He had a big smile of satisfaction on his face and was so proud of himself. We'll see if it continues or was a fluke but it made our night! For now we are just following our little guy and seeing when he is ready to make potty training the thing in our house, but maybe we are on our way??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats, you big boy! way to go!