Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Streaking Boy!!


(pic taken on my new phone.....I LOVE being able to take pics even if I don't have my cam:)
The past couple of days when Kayden and I are at the park in the morning if I look away I turn around to find him w/ his pants at his ankles or his pants completely off going pee! And he'll innocently say "mama me potty". Of course I run to him as quick as possible and get him dressed and tell him we potty at home, not outside at the park. I guess he did it last night for Kyle too and daddy was VERY embarressed b/c he was talking w/ some other parents when all of a sudden our 2 year old is nekkid and peeing!
Well yesterday for me when I tried to put his clothes back on he went running. SO there was a 2 year old running down the sidewalk and a 9 month preggo girl chasing after him..........a pretty funny site I'm sure for all the moms walking their kids to school! The crossing guard couldn't stop laughing:)

2 comments:

Jac said...

LOL. Thats a funny story!

Anonymous said...

Ummm, that is too funny. I would have loved to have seen it. And the Kayden lovers are waiting for some new posts. I thought I'd let you know!
XO-Kimmie