Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Buddy and Me:)





Kayden loves his buddy Jax so much! He goes everywhere w/ him and when we stopped in build a bear awhile ago he insisted Jax needed a stroller. I figured it's a good way to practice having a "baby" in the house so I got it for him. Daddy wasn't so sure that his "BOY" should have a stroller........I told him to get over it:) Well now Kayden loves taking Jax for a walk at the park.....Kyle refuses to take him on these walks:) Of course all of our walks at the park have to include some playtime so Jax joins in on the fun.

He also changes Jax's diaper and tells me if he's gone "Poo", and Jax has his very own bottle that has to have real water in it. He asks me to swaddle Jax several times a day and Jax gets to play hide n seek w/ Kayden over and over! I hope Kayden's little brother is as tolerant as Jax is:) The other day he brought me Jax's blanket and Jax and told me he wanted to wear Jax on his back like daddy wears him. I am very impressed that my attachment parenting is already rubbing off on my 2 year old and he wants to "wear" his stuffed animals:)!!

2 comments:

Jac said...

How cute he pushed Jax in a stroller. He is going to be a great big brother.

Anonymous said...

Kaisha- I really don't think he could be ANYMORE adorable!!!! It is amazing how cute he is.
Love-Kimmie