




Yesterday we had our last childbirth class (yay!! they were pretty much useless but that is not the point of this post:). Kayden went to play at Tula's house for the day, he was soooo excited to go that morning that when we were going to Starbucks like we do every Saturday (and Kayden looooves his starbucks day) he told us "No Starbucks, Tula's now mommy". He couldn't wait to get there. That is the best feeling ever as a mommy to be taking your kiddo to a place they can't wait to go, makes leaving them not very hard at all! While we were stuck in a room listening to epidural side effects, forcep delivery info and other not fun stuff Kayden was at the park with Tula petting horses, going to the carwash (he loves the carwash!) and playing in Tula's backyard. Christa is super mommy too and got both of them to nap together in Tula's new big girl bed! I was very shocked when she sent me the pic on my phone of the 2 of them sleeping together. Whenever I've watched Kayden's friends for the day I always do bedtime in seperate rooms b/c I didn't think it was possible to get 2 toddlers to settle down together but she did it! And the little stinkers slept for 3 hours together!
5 comments:
lol...the ones of the 3 of them are hilarious. They make me laugh, Tula is trying to be all Mommy"ish". Your son is an angel and was a joy to have for the day. Of course the fact that they both had a 3 hour nap made it double the fun!
You have done a wonderful job, Mama, raising a very sweet and bright little boy. I love him and would watch him any, any day.
They are super cute! I can't believe you finally have left him!
Love~Auntie A
Super cute...all 3 of them!!! :)
Anna
These pictures are adorable I Love them!!!!!!!!!
3 hrs together? what? that is amazing!!! these pics are really really too cute!
Post a Comment