Sunday, September 13, 2009

Brothers!

Last night I was putting you to bed and you were laying next to me with your arm against my belly. Baby must have not have liked you taking up room so he started kicking really hard on your arm. You go "mommy stop it", I said I'm not doing it the baby is. It happened again, "mommy stop it" in an annoyed voice. I again said, it's not me it's your baby brother kicking you and you started laughing hysterically that the baby was kicking you! And then you wanted "more kicks mommy, make him do it more" and luckily the baby kept kicking. I fell asleep with the happiest heart feeling like my 2 little boys were already playing together and bonding!
I am so excited to see you be a big brother and to see the 2 of you together!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely adorable...I love it!!
Anna

Christa said...

*misty eyes* love it