Sunday, September 27, 2009

Mama's Boy

Kayden has always been a mama's boy. I love it. I know that this is only for a short time and then friends and sports and life will take over so I love having my mama's boy while I do. Lately it is to the extreme. He is constantly giving me kisses and hugs and wanting to hold my hand and overall just wanting me right by him doing whatever he is doing. He is still Mr. Independent but showing his love for mommy is really strong right now. (I think Daddy is getting pretty jealous). And I want to give him all he needs b/c I know soon he'll have to share me with his baby brother and this is going to be so hard for him. And I'm so nervous about it. I feel like he might be realizing the time is getting closer (he isn't sure how my belly can get any bigger:) so he is holding onto every moment right now and that makes it even harder. I don't want him to be sad or feel left out or any of those feelings a child has when someone else comes into the family. He is my everything and I don't want anything to ever hurt him and I know this will, not for long I'm sure but it will and that breaks my heart. I'm just praying it all goes smoothly and my boys fall in love with e/o and are good at sharing mommy! I am just so incredibly lucky to get 2 mommy's boys, I hope they realize how lucky they are to have eachother.

3 comments:

Christa said...

they will fall in love with each other! watching your TWO kids will bring sooo much joy into your life, I am so excited for you to experience it. Kayden is going to be such a loving and caring big bro!

Anonymous said...

i think you'll be surprised how much more you can do than you think / thought you can ... you'll see that you just keep finding time, smiles and love to keep them all happy! plus they are going to have a blast together & i cannot wait to see it!

Jac said...

K will be just fine. I am sure he will fall in love with his bro with no problem. But, I totally understand your worry but hey, were lucky enough to have 2 close friends that have done it already and they say it will be a-ok!