Sunday, April 19, 2009

You are the sweetest!

Kayden I really don't think you could be any sweeter than you are. When mommy is busy doing chores and your off playing you will randomly come up to me and softly kiss me on the leg, just above the knee, where your tiny little head meets my leg. Everytime you do it, it melts my heart and reminds me of how lucky I am to have you as mine. Today I was doing my progress reports for my clients and you were playing with daddy, you left him, came and found me in the office and gave me my "leg kiss" and then headed back to playtime with daddy. You made my day in that moment and I will forever cherish my leg kisses as you grow and pass me up in height, I'll remember at one time you were so tiny that your head hit a couple inches above my knee and you would give me kisses there. I'm the luckiest mommy in the world to have you and I love you more than you could ever imagine! Thanks for my leg kisses baby, they are the best!
Love you~ Mommy

2 comments:

Jac said...

You gotta love when they just have to let you know they love you. Sweet boy you have there!

Anonymous said...

what a sweetie he is! totally cute ...