Kayden is doing awesome with potty training....not due to mommy at all. I haven't really "jumped" on the potty training band wagon yet. Just going with his lead and he is definitely ready. I guess I wasn't expecting him to be ready until he was 3 b/c that is when I've always read and heard most boys gain control of the "sphincter" muscle and before then potty training is worthless. I guess his little sphincter is ready b/c he tells me he has to go potty often and whenever he does he actually goes. He even empties it in the toilet, and then flushes the pee pee down and says "bye bye pee pee". We've had some dry diapers and he always tells me when he poos now (although it's after the fact). So mommy needs to get on it and finish what Kayden has started. I will, I promise..maybe in a couple weeks.
BUT w/ potty training comes a nekkid baby. He thinks he has to take all of his clothes off to go potty, shirt included. And then he would rather just stay nekki. So today after he told me he had to go potty, went and then wouldn't get dressed, I found him in his room doing somersaults in his bed in the nude. He is very good at somersaults now and loves doing them and I thought it was so funny seeing his naked booty sticking up in the air!
5 comments:
Atleast someone else's kid loves being naken too! T is never fully clothed. Ever. Good job on the potty Kayden...maybe you could give T some pointers??
Are you serious? That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! How lucky to be tiny and have the cutest booty ever!
Luv ~ Am
This is hilarious! Love the pictures :-) I'm pretty proud of his potty training too!
such cute pics! way to go kayden on your potty training!!! maybe you can hook audrey up with some tips in a couple months or so when you are a pro! :-)
adorable Kayden! I love your smile!
So I am checking your blog to see how many months old our kids are.....I was about to do the monthly update and I have seriously lost track. This is getting ridiculous. I can't keep up!
Good job on the potty too guys. So glad he is making it so easy for you!
Post a Comment