Friday, April 3, 2009

Paige is a Big Sister!

Evann Hope & Molly James
Auntie Carly had her twins this week! Her water broke and they were delivered by C-section and mommy and the girls are both healthy and home. I'm pretty bummed I live so far away and haven't gotten to hold them yet or see them in person but hopefully soon. When I talked to Carly on the phone she said they looked very different and she was right! Evann looks more like her mommy's side of the family and Molly looks more like her daddy's side of the family. I'm just so happy she carried them so long (36 weeks and 6 days!) and that they didn't have to go to the NICU at all. CONGRATULATIONS Armijo family on two gorgeous additions to your family!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are so darn cute and tiny! love how pick new ones are ... izzie is already past that. :( adorable picture! when will you get to meet them?

Anonymous said...

They are so cute!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Aw, such a sweet picture...so cute!
Anna