Last Friday we were playing at Jac Jac's house and Kayden got a big owie. I'm always thankful when Jaclyn is around for his owies b/c I'm not good at it! I've never been good with blood and then blood and my baby just make me freak. I was nursing Breck on the couch and Kayden climbed behind me and his foot slipped on the coasters on the end table and his face planted into the wood frame on the couch. I grabbed him and saw his tooth had went THRU his lip:( Blood was everywhere and I couldn't even really look at it. Jaclyn came to the rescue, cleaned him up and talked to him calmly while. Thank goodness for nurse Jaclyn! It's healing pretty nicely and we haven't really been putting anything on it, just making sure it's clean. Crossing my fingers, toes, arms and legs and hoping he doesn't have a big scar on his pretty little face!
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Big Owie!
Last Friday we were playing at Jac Jac's house and Kayden got a big owie. I'm always thankful when Jaclyn is around for his owies b/c I'm not good at it! I've never been good with blood and then blood and my baby just make me freak. I was nursing Breck on the couch and Kayden climbed behind me and his foot slipped on the coasters on the end table and his face planted into the wood frame on the couch. I grabbed him and saw his tooth had went THRU his lip:( Blood was everywhere and I couldn't even really look at it. Jaclyn came to the rescue, cleaned him up and talked to him calmly while. Thank goodness for nurse Jaclyn! It's healing pretty nicely and we haven't really been putting anything on it, just making sure it's clean. Crossing my fingers, toes, arms and legs and hoping he doesn't have a big scar on his pretty little face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ouch! I don't even like to look at that! Poor boy. Did you pass out this time too Kaisha??:-)
Post a Comment